Saturday, April 3, 2010

We are together!





Last week, When we were sitting in the classroom as usual,I heared the fire alarm. At the beginning, I wasn't awared what happened. I just saw the students cleaning up their books and rush running out of the classroom. I thought, oh, the class was over, haha. I would have a lot of time to taking some coffee and waiting for the next listening class. One of my friends told me: Emily, please stopping day-dreaming, somewhere in our school on fire, while everything is going be fine we have to go back to classroom and finish the class.

We went to platform with the crowed people and I saw a very light smog not far away from us. My friend told me may be there on fire. However, I didn't think so. Because it looked like someone was cooking.

Girls always had lot of topics when they got together. We talked a lot, such as the superstars, make up and clothing.

We took a lot of photos that days.

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture, why i am not here? May be someone not perpare to test, they make a prank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Even though I'm looks ugly, it is nice picture^^ I want to keep this picture except me ^^

    ReplyDelete