Saturday, April 17, 2010

My favorite movie- The Green Mile







I am thinking about what is my favorite movie. I didn’t used to watch a lot of movies when I was in china. I spent a lot of time on TV shows, even advertisements. When I started learning English I contacted some movies. I like animation movies, such as: The Ice Age and Madagascar. I became a big fan of Tom Hanks after I watched The Terminal and The Green Mile. I really like The Green Mile, It purified my heart. The movie presented combination of the love and religion. I watched the movie twice. The first time I think coffe shouldn’t choose to dead. Because he was a good guy. He was shy and even afraid of dark. When he was send to the prison he said he would lose himself in the dark especially in a new place. He was innocence he didn’t do anything harmful. But he didn’t explain. He just said: boss I am sorry I tried my best, but it didn’t work at all. When he was set foot in the green mile and greeted the coming death, I can’t help crying.

However, I changed my mind when I watched the movie second time. In my opinion, death was his only consolation. He saw a lot of evils in the world. The criminals made him tired. I still remember at the end of the movie, the carsten said I don’t want to ruin the gift of the God. He was trying to help coffe escape from the jail. But coffe refused. I don’t know the feeling when someone living in the world with fear and horror. The heaven was the best choose for coffe.


http://www.dailycollage.com/collages/green_mile/green_mile_02_800x600.jpg

http://www.impawards.com/1999/posters/green_mile_ver1.jpg

http://www.mov8.com/gallery/dvdcover/g/greenmiler1seart.jpg

1 comment: