Friday, March 5, 2010

The dolphin show in Stanley Park

Couple weeks a ago, my friend and I hang out to Stanley Park, that was a amazing park, I had never seen this kind of beautiful place in China . The most unforgetable experience was that we watched a Dolphin Show. My friend was really happy during the pretty show, he was laughing a lot, and told me: I love the show so much .

However, one of the movie I watched before was affecting my thoughts all the time. The movie called The Cove. The film describes that more than thouthands of dolphins per year were killed in Taiji, Japan. because of killing dolghins would bring a lot of benifits to the local goverment and fisherman.


Dolphins are really smart , one of the flipper dolphin could recoginaze herself and her pals in the TV , they have self-aware, and that totally shocked.

The dolthin show in Stanley Park was lasted 20 minutes, It ended with the cheers , screams and applauses from the audiences. They loved dolphins but they might not know what kind of slaughter the dolphin suffered from. Dolphin belong to ocean, not human being, It is our responsible to protect and respect them, not exploitation.



I took this photo.

3 comments:

  1. That is great, Emily so far so good. I think you have been a good time. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooowwww, I have been to there several times. the cute dolphin is my lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOw! Nice show! I think Stanley park is the most beautiful in Van. You are lucky that you could enjoy the dolphins show.

    ReplyDelete