Monday, March 29, 2010

The Beautiful Chinese Garden
















Last week, Luis and I visited one of the Chinese gardens in DownTown. The garden is really nice and it made by a famouse architect . The whole style is landscape garden. There are a lot of bamboos around the garden, a lucid stream , cobbled road ,and several classical ancient calligraphy exhibitions. Everything is perfect ,made me recall the time in China. I can't believe I find a chinese style garden in vancouver. (Thanks for Luis) I really like that place. When we finish visiting the garden, there also offer chinese green tea. But luis didn't like it, he told me tea is no taste. but I love chinese tea. I MISS MY COUNTRY~

2 comments:

  1. It's real beautiful!I miss China!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I just been to Canada, I really tired to avoid everything that made me remember my home country stuff. But in this global world, it's so difficult!

    ReplyDelete