Saturday, March 27, 2010

Different Education



The education between Canda and China has some similarities. However, there are much more differents. Firstly,The teachers in Canada would like to cultivate the ability of creative. In the class, students always study in the team, and find out the answers by their selves. Most of the students have their own creative ideas, they follow their feelings. That's really good. Sencondly, Students in Canada have variable activities. Such as : skiing, ice hockey,dancing. They will find what kind of activity they like the most. Thirdly, teachers always give little hand-writing homework. I know a lot of chinese, they are really young, some of them just 4 or 5 years old. They came in Canada, and like the partten of education in Canada, and they told me they didn't want to go back China. These are the strongest proofs. The education in Canada attract a lot of chinese. They like to study and live in Canada.

In the contrast, the education in China seemed much cruel. Firstly, in the class, all the students should follow their teachers. It is hard to pubilish your own idea, although you think your idea is much better. Secondly, Chinese students spend their time on tests, training, and classes. They have little time on the out-school activities. Some of them may have piano or violin classes. but when they go to high-school they have to give it up. Thirdly. Chinese students have a lot of homework. When I was in high-school. I had to study untill midnight and I was so tired of studying . Because I couldn't have fun, and everyday is the same: coming to school, taking tests, doing homework and going back home. That was bored life.

All in all, I prefer the patten of education in Canada.

5 comments:

  1. This seems to me very Hard and unfair.I also like the creative ways of the Canadian sducation system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree whit you.
    Canadian education method is different whit my country,too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Canadian education too..
    It's very different way to teach...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canadian education is more comfortable to me, I really enjoy studying in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Canadian education better than China and my country because it has alot activities we do and I can enjoy when I study.

    ReplyDelete